Sunday, October 29, 2006

regrouping

finally.. i am able to take a little bit of a breather after several months of filling deadlines. my studio is in ToTal disarray. i suppose i need to motivate myself and get in there, organize a bit so that i can get on with painting and playing in there. at the moment, all surfaces are covered with various paints, books, tools, papers... OY! where to start??? while at the annual lettering arts conference, i picked up a cool new thing from Brenda at Paper and Ink Arts it's this cute little bag, with handles and pages for keeps pens and brushes in. i LoVe it!!!! it makes finding the right tool SOO much easier. before aquiring this little goody, i kept my pens and brushes, organized by type (flat brushes, pointed brushes, edged pens, expressive pens, etc) each in their own separate roll up thingy. VERY hard to locate just what i am looking for while taking a class and having to work in a limited space. the best i've been able to do so far is to get all my tools organized in this little bag. i suppose i'd better get to some serious regrouping in there--then i can PLAY!! this time of year, all my licensees are satisfied with the art requests they've made, giving me time to make art just for me. i hope i still remember how!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home