Sunday, May 07, 2006

Gallery Hoppers!

Last night was another night of Openings around town. First we went to Eurekan Art, a beautiful gallery. You can learn a little more about them here Somehow, I managed to get in a few pictures last night. Here's me and my buddy Charles. He was floating a bit last night because one of his beautiful paintings sold at the Opening on Friday!
Then we went to Randal's opening. Shame on me for not having any still shots. I bothered everyone with with my video camera instead ; ) I've got some GReAT clips from both of last night's gallery hops. Then we all toddled off to dinner at Sparky's, popular with locals and tourists alike. Me and my favorite guy, Jim, good friends and good times!



I promise to be back tomorrow with today's events..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home