Monday, March 13, 2006

return to CA

I recently flew back to Orange County to participate in a journaling workshop.. it was wonderful:: the class, the instructor and reuniting with my calligraphy group there. Some of my friends lamented that I had not been keeping up with my blog.. that they always visit looking for what's new with me. I suppose that i first became all consumed with my little dog, Kona (who is now thriving!) Then we bought a video camera. My two guys (son and husband) may come to rue the day.. they know how dangerous I can be. Heck, I am paparazzi with my digi cam, wonder what I might catch them in with my video ; )

But I digress... here are a couple more spreads from this journal. Just don't ask me how many journals I keep!!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Terry

It's Fran from our Nan Culm. class last summer
Your work is divine as usual..beautiful pages!!!...thanks for sharing

Going to the conf this year? I am!!
how did you end up in Arkansa?? it is a beautiful state ...i've gone camping there more than once with my sister

6:50 PM  
Blogger teri said...

Fran! how lovely to hear from you!!!!! Yes, I will be at the conference.. shall we plan a wine and cheese party again?? THaT was SOO much fun!

I have a dear calligraphy friend here and he has been raving about it ever since he moved here. We flew out last August and fell in love. Found a house in two days and that was that. We're really happy. I LoVe having a large studio. If you ever end up here again, look me up!!!!!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teri, i'm so glad you're back on the blog! i love to see your work. :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks, gl! it's always lovely to hear from you

9:01 AM  
Blogger Jae Leslie said...

Hi Teri! gorgeous journal pages! See you at conference this summer. I am blogging as the Pirate Queen at http://maryread.livejournal.com/

Jae Leslie

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home