Saturday, May 27, 2006

Surtex, New York

We've just returned from New York having participated in an annual licensing tradeshow. We had a blast and made lots of excellent contacts. We had digitally printed panels on polyvinyl that we unrolled and velcroed along the walls. here's Jim.. making progress
We took swatches of my fabric and placed them all around the top of our display Here's a shot of the other side. We hung several originals near the desk and set up props. A friend of mine in California had sewn the cutest things for me before we moved.. thanks, Dona! I also had mocked up some gift bags and boxes

And finally, a shot with me and my wonderful husband at the end of a long three days

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I LOVE your work! I first saw it on some scrapbooking paper at Michaels Arts and Craft. Of course I had to buy every type there was! Beautiful!!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks Candi! i appreciate you kind comments!!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home