Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a quick glimpse at a day..


.. it's almost 8:00 pm... i am supposed to be making dinner (scrambled eggs! -with cheese and veggies) but jim had to run to the store, so i'm sneaking a moment..

i've just come in from a short, but relaxing break on the back deck after a long day's work. the sunset is breathtaking! the squirrels are  scurrying about to settle in and the deer are making their evening trek down the path to wherever the go for the night. the birds are singing the evening songs. so sweet and beautiful. i wish i could sit there forever. but i have to scramble :) - literally and figuratively - because i will be back to work after dinner and a little puppy love.. well, okay.. two puppies :)

sorry no pics :(
with hugs, teri

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teri:

I've been looking for resources to help me learn calligraphy and was so pleased to find your blog.

Like you, I have a California connection and an Arkansas connection.

I currently live in the Palm Springs, CA area and will retire to the middle of the country before long. Fayetteville, AR is my #1 candidate. In fact we will be meeting with a realtor in Fayetteville next month and as part of that trip will be spending three days in Eureka Springs.

I love checking in on your blog. It's so good to know there's a community of scribes out there to share spirit with!

2:37 PM  
Blogger teri said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:46 PM  
Blogger teri said...

hey marilyn!!

next month?? and in THiS month?? May is the perfect month to come to Eureka Springs.. it's the month the entire town celebrates the arts with activities and fun all over the place

i guess the time is getting close, let me know if you want to look me up! I will be out of town May 17-21, otherwise, I'd Love to connect! --we have three scribes in our little community of artists :)

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Teri:
Yep, we are coming in May. We'll be in Eureka Springs on May 27 -May 30. Our sister in law and great niece are coming over from Choctaw, OK and we'll stay in one of the cabins.

I would love to connect with you, if the timing works for you. Our itinerary is pretty open--sleep, fun and shop.

Marilyn

7:14 PM  
Blogger teri said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:01 AM  
Blogger teri said...

hi Marilyn,

it sounds like you will have a lovely time:: sleep, fun, shop! What could be better?? My schedule is a bit overwhelming at the moment.. and certainly not as flexible as yours.

Write me at my regular email address: studioATterimartin.com (relacing the "AT" with @ and I will send you my contact info. If I can swing it, I would love to hook up!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home