Sunday, March 23, 2008

THiS is TOO CooL!!

well, at least it is to me :)

i knew it was coming, but i had to restrain myself until i saw it for myself on the web. it's official!! you can now put my work on your walls as a mural!! it's almost frightening to think of my work being reproduced THaT Big!! Here's a direct link to my pages on  Murals Your Way


Mr Hilton? :) if you're reading, don't you think these would be fabulous in lobbies, mezzanines, spas, massage centers?? gosh.. it would be a dream come true... coming back from a lovely day by the beach at the Sheraton, Marriott, Westin..... headed for a soothing massage, in a room filled with relaxing aroma and rejuvenating art. OK... well maybe i really DO need to get a life :) but ya can't blame a girl for trying.. while i'm thinking hotels, my friends are thinking local spas, chiropractors... and hey, ladies... how about something lovely to look up at when you're having your annual exam at the doctor? even my physical therapist could use something on his ceiling for me to gaze at during traction :)  okay.. now i'm just rambling.... or giddy... there's more coming, so stay tuned! -and thanks for reading!!

teri



3 Comments:

Blogger gl. said...

what a neat idea, teri!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Sue Simpson said...

Oh Teri! I'm so pleased for you! What a fantastic idea. I really wish I had the same luck with my calligraphy over herebut you know the Brits.....always 10 years behind! lol.
Honestly hunny, I hope this makes you a fortune, you are single handedly putting contemporary calligraphy and lettering on the map.
I could do with a marketing coach if you're available hehehe.
Love Sue (Poppie) Simpson
from a rather wet and windy North Yorkshire, UK

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teri, that's great news! How very cool is that! Congrats--I hope to be seeing a wall full of your art at a spa, hotel, dr's office near me.
=) Allison

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home