Monday, February 04, 2008

California, here i come!!

it's show time!!

by this time tomorrow, i will be in California, eating sushi with my dear friend.. i can't wait!!

with CHA right around the corner, there's buzz all over the place!! i have SOO much to talk about and not a lot of time before i head out of here tomorrow morning.

the excitement starts (well, after the sushi and quality time with my friend, cary!) with a full day class on Wednesday with the San Diego Fellow Calligraphers. OH boy are we gonna have fun! - i PROMISE to take pictures and share! then i will head north to my (most recent) old stomping grounds and teach an evening class for my calligraphy/paint splashing buddies up there.

Then comes  CHA and all the excitement around it!! The Creative Imaginations Team has been hard at work preparing for the show! Our design team is showing their best work with projects using NEW Releases! They are featuring an artist each day on their blog  Me, i have three new collections along with several themed Swatchbooks! I AM SOO excited!! 

Stay tuned.. i will update as I can... meanwhile, here are a few projects using my my "Sweet Beginnings" Collection, from one of our awesome Team members, Linda. check out her blog!






Thanks, Linda!! YOU RoCK!

i've got more to share... hopefully in the morning. in the mean time, be sure to check out CI's blog




4 Comments:

Blogger gl. said...

safe & wondrous journeys, teri! say hi to sdfc for me. :)

3:46 AM  
Blogger Tammy Gray said...

Such beautiful papers and projects! I am looking forward to seeing more!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teri,
I plan to post your boxes tomorrow. Thanks for all of the goodies!! We will put them to good profitable use!
All of us at the Mirth House enjoyed your visit. I am sorry you had to put up with the shared bathroom...
Thanks again,
Love Zippy

6:33 PM  
Blogger teri said...

zippy!! i HaVe to tell you that you were a most incredibly gracious hostess!! i can't thank you enough for making me feel so comfortable. i also enjoyed getting to know your kids better!! you are an incarnation of wonder woman (i really mean that!!) AND it was NO problem with the shared bathroom.. seeing as how i straggled to bed after everyone else was asleep and didn't wake up till everyone was gone!! hey.. i didn't share with anybody!! snicker!

thanks so much. i enjoyed every minute of my visit!! i look forward to seeing you again!!

~t.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home