Thursday, December 06, 2007

in my own little corner…

…in my own little chair, i can be whatever i want to to be! smiles. okay, well maybe it's not so little :) one of the many things i am thankful for: my chair, aka my nest!

i just thought you might enjoy seeing my creative space upstairs...



when i'm not in my office/studio/kitchen or bed, i'm on my chair surrounded by journals and various inspiration material :) there's a 1950s ashtray on the table with water brushes, pencils, glue stick and such. seems everything starts with a pencil ;) the basket holds watercolor pencil sets, sets of cool colored ball point pens (sorry, can't remember the name-- G-tech 4 or something?) pastels, palettes and whatever happens to be around at the time. click on the pic for a closer look.

i've been meaning to share this little corner of my world with you for some time now. i had the silk leaf mobile special ordered for the colors. the air vent is in the corner behind the chair so the leaves are almost constantly moving.. i LoVe it! Oh, and yes, the two paintings there are mine. i guess it's a little eclectic! ask me if that bothers me!! (but don't ask jim) -the painting behind my chair might get replaced at some point, who knows? the entire wall to the left of this pic is empty, awaiting it's perfect piece. i suppose the saying is true: there is only one constant and that is change...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terri,
Your little corner sounds great--I could not see the picture though. When I was a kid I was in the Cinderella play and I loved that song! It was a tune I always held onto, and when my children were babies I used to rock them and sing that song to them. Thanks for triggering some fond memories. =) Allison

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home