Monday, July 09, 2007

the occupation :)


At long last... here it is:: a picture of my new and improved studio area. the window on the left is an addition, and the other one is a replacement

below is another view. naturally, the kona puppy always wants to be in the picture :)


the other side of the studio is the same.. no renovations... YET! but, what's next?? OK, Ms. Kings.. i knew yer really gonna hate me now, but i'm having a deck put on just outside those french doors. here's a quick shot of the beginning



Jim and our handy dandy carpenter had to build a support for the upper deck to hold it up while they replaced that corner 4x4 with a 6x6 for extra stability. you can also see one of the cement foundations for the new deck. and YES! it is done!! well.. mostly. i'll be adding more pics.. stay tuned!

8 Comments:

Blogger gl. said...

lookin' good, teri!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Can't wait to see more Teri! I've missed you over at KT's!! Glad to see you around for a bit. I know it will be busy soon. lol Have a great day!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

oh and HI FROM SCRAPHAPPYKT!!! LOL Love ya girl!

7:18 PM  
Blogger trace-e said...

WOW that is going to be gorgeous, can't wait to see it finished. glad to see you back over at scraphappykt again!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey teri! Looks like the studio is coming along nicely! Calenders, woohoo! given some love from the scraphappykt girls, can't wait to see what you have been up to! Good luck with the rest of the renovations!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Nutmeg said...

ScrapHappyKT!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, I love you new digs!! That has come a long way already!! Wish I was closer by so I could help paint it. I looooove to paint!!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teri!! I have missed you terribly!! I love the new studio! Check out all that extra space! Rock on!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Oh, that is looking really nice!! Can't wait to see the finished room!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home