Sunday, April 08, 2007

lovely hula hands ; )

i was playing 20 questions with the girls on a message board the other day. BOY, i tell ya, those ladies are are smart. the question was "What professional career did i give up to become a CA girl?" some smarty pants (--sorry, T, couldn't resist!) got it on the fourth question. Then ... THEN, they want to see pics.

Okay, ladies, just for you!

Here's a pic of me and my brother.... i was tempted to hide the date ; ) but, heck, i haven't changed very much at all.. snicker!

years later, i was the Princess of Ni'ihau for May Day. my mother sewed my gown and everyone always wanted to me to dance at their functions. this one below is somebody's 50th wedding anniversary. are ya happy now??


5 Comments:

Blogger trace-e said...

Love those pictures, you're such a cutie!!!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them!! Look at how cute you were!! I think you need to design a Hula line too :-D

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teri, this picture is soooo cute. I bet you were an amazing little hula girl!

hugs

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute Teri!! Thanks for sharing these with us!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks, sweeeties!! but katie.. whaddaya mean "how cute i was???" hehehe! everybody else is having more fun oloking at those silly boys i posted in their easter bonnets!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home