Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Releases!



I'm SOOO excited! I JuST received my samples from a company that is publishing four of my paintings as notecards!! They come in a beautifully boxed set with the "Dream" image on the cover. There are 4 each of 4 designs. These cards are 5"x5" square cropped and sized reproductions of four of my 30" x 22" calligraphic paintings. The "Dream" has already been published as a poster and now two more (the "Imagine" and "Live, Laugh, Love") will also be releasing as 20" x 16" posters VERY soon. I don't always know where anything can be found specifically, but I'll see if I can find out...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how lovely. i really like them. i wish i could write like that!

9:53 AM  
Blogger teri said...

thank you so much, Ramona! I've just learned that this boxed set is available through Ross Stores!!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Alice Young said...

Congratulations, Teri, they're lovely! I wonder if you will be selling any online? Or through John Neal? (I'm up in Canada, no Ross Stores here... )

Again, beautiful work!

2:20 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks, Alice!! yes, i AM working on making them available elsewhere--maybe Brenda, but you'll also be able to get them from me. I really don't want to do distribution, but want to make them available to those who can't find them. I probably won't make a big announcement, but I will let the members of my quote list know. Are you on that list?? If not, signing up is easy.. just go to my website, click quote list and sign up!

thanks again!! i'm expecting my shipment mid-march and will have limited quantities

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home