Saturday, March 17, 2007

Chateau de Martin--

is open for business! LOL! i've joked that ever since we moved here, we've averaged at least a houseguest(s) per month. Last week, my sister was here for the Beauty Queen's birthday



can you tell she's having a wonderful time??? OH! OOooops! that's my sister Linda



I made her a card using some of my new Princess scrapbook collection. I used a picture taken on Christmas 2005 where i had given her a tiara wrapped in purple velvet. we decided to do the "Beauty Queen Wave" so i asked them to do it again.. you can see the Christmas 05 picture here


Daddy said he has never seen her so happy. it was the first time in forever that she got to spend her birthday with her daughters and we made sure she was treated like royalty! .. then she started to cry. tears of happiness of course



today my wonderful son arrives, along with nephew #2. nephew #4 arrived last tuesday.. they should be here any minute and i still havce ToNs of work to do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home