Sunday, March 04, 2007

CHA Winter Releases

Many thanks to Andrea Deer designer extraordinaire for Creative Imaginations for sharing these scapbook layouts with me. They feature my recent releases "Bride 2 Be" and "Wedding" Collections.. in stores SOON!





now if i could gather the patience to be THaT good with an exacto knife! amaZING! i prefer a pen, pencil or brush any day! not to mention that my husband always backs away slowly whenever i have something sharp in my hand. LOL! did i mention that i am having a dinner party tonight??

then there's my wonderful son Eagle

budding musician and professional chef. whenever he comes for a visit, he gives me a lesson on the proper usage of a kitchen knife "mother, mother, mother..." he says! OH.. if you look real close, he's used some of my letter stickers on his guitar

and i just happened across this picture on his website, doing his entrepenurial thing promoting his music in Berkeley. there's a little "like mother, like son" in him... Okay, fine, Jim gets some credit too!!

I've got LoTs of exciting stuff coming up, so stay tuned!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with your product, Teri! It was a lot of fun -- you are so so talented. Glad I got the opportunity to meet you at CHA :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thank YOU, Andrea!! your work is awesome!! i can't wait to see what designs may come from our summer release

2:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Pittman said...

It must be said! That is one handsome and talented son you have!

6:16 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks, vicky! and, umm.... well _I_ think so, but often wonder if i am prejudice. but then, he DoES have a LoT of women chasing after him.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home