Sunday, May 27, 2007

coming soon!

I have just returned from a FABuLOUs trip to NY where we once again set up a booth in the licensing show that runs concurrently with the National Stationery Show. (Pictures and report to come) We have LoTs and LOTS of wonderful things and products coming up in the very near future.

I am proud to announce that my first professionally published 12 month wall calendar for 2008 will be hitting the shelves this July! You will be able to find them in stores such as Hobby Lobby, Half Price Books--just to name a few! Pinch ME!!





My calendars can be pre-ordered on the web at Calendars.com! Just type my name in the search box. Hurry! Quantities are limited!

OR if you prefer to support of one my favorite suppliers, Brenda at Paper and Ink Arts She should have her supply before the summer winds to an end.

STAY TUNED!! There's much more coming!! I've already been informed that I will be releasing a 2009 Calendar! I couldn't be more thrilled!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats SISTA!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news, Teri!!! :)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing and the calendar is gorgeous!
:)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How wonderful! I have been a fan 4-evah!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Teri! Gorgeous work!

7:56 PM  
Blogger teri said...

ah, shucks guys! thanks for your enthusiasm!! i can't wait to get them in my hot little hands...

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how awesome, Teri! I'll have to pick me up one for 2008. It's gorgeous! Congrats to you my dear.
~Sonda

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home