Wednesday, November 07, 2007

following links

i've decided to have a lazy day today.. seems i've been going a million miles an hour for.. for... forever!! don't get me wrong, i have piles of stuff to do, but I DON'T FEEL LIKE doing ANY of IT!! So there!

going through mail this morning and catching up.. after sleeping in till 10!! i came across a link to another fun little thing on the web. i am tickled with my name acronym!! people tell me i'm talented -- even though it is hard to comprehend (oh boy! an idea for an essay in my spare time!) Easy? yeah, sure.. in more ways than one :) revolutionary?? maybe. but Important?????? perhaps some meditative thinking is required.. maybe in front of stoker with pillows, blankets and a doggy! that's right- first day of the season to fire up that wood burning stove in ye old studio.

TTalented
EEasy
RRevolutionary
IImportant

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home