Monday, November 19, 2007

special delivery!

I am SOO excited by my most recent samples!! check it out.. a blank journal using my work on the covers



and sorry if i sound braggy (but it IS My Blog! smirk) but i also LoVe the back cover and inside. it is so beautifully manufactured! i only get two contract samples and jim quickly laid claim to one. i HAD to have MoRE!!



in a desperate effort to get more, i contacted the manufacturer ;) the journal is only being distributed as a trial for now, so the print run was limited. BUT.. i DiD manage to get my hands on some! i'm thinking i can offer a few for sale, as well as doing a RAK -stay tuned - they could even be personalized on the first page. i would LoVe feedback as i will have a very limited supply and i want to share as many as i can. naturally, i am going to keep a couple JuST for me! and then hope these things fly and we will all see more!!!

hmm.. let me see.. if you've read this far, let the RAK begin!!! i will draw one lucky winner from all comments posted between now and Thanksgiving. i'd LoVe to learn what you ALL are thankful for and/or any feedback regarding the journals i will soon have available

speaking of things to be thankful for, i think i'll start working on my list now! and will share it with YOU when i am done.. there are so many blessings...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, Teri! :) It must be so much fun to see the new products as they come rolling in! :)

What am I thankful for? Way too much to post the whole list here. Friends, family,and at this exact moment - Tylenol! (I had a cap done today, ow!) Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Sue Simpson said...

Ohhhh WOW! Absolutely fantastic Teri! And what a shame about the limited print run. Hopefully they will be a great success and they will print more.
I love reading about your success in the world of lettering. You go for it girl!

Love and bright blessings,
Sue aka-Poppie
In the UK

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is soo beautyful. i am always in aw when i see this design of yours. lovely work and all reason to be proud :-)

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your delicious papers and your recent journal, just posted.
Hooray for you!

I am greatful for my good health and
that I am still THIS side of the potato patch!

margaret of tofield

2:50 PM  
Blogger Linda M. Cain said...

Teri,
I get your quotes every day and love them all. Sometimes it's the only calming thing of the entire 24 hours! Thanks for them and great sucess in your new line. They are stunning!
Keep up the great work!
Linda Cain
http://cain81art.blogspot.com

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I am such a journal junkie!! I will be needing one of each!!!! I LOVE it!! I am catching up with my emails.. I know I have one from you in there that I've got to get to. I am tired and can't sleep so I figured I do some blog reading. I hope all is well!!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Tammy Gray said...

Oh, so beautiful!!!!!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! They're GoRgEoUs!!!
Color me green with envy, Ramona!

Congrats & kudos, Teri!!

Yummy-scrummy,
Donna Livingston

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home