Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

i hope you all had the very best of the Season! here is one of my favorite pictures from Christmas.. my mother, who i call the Beauty Queen. if you are from Virginia, you know about Mrs. Fearnow's Brunswick Stew and how delicious it is (not to mention hard to find) The Beauty Queen loves it (as you can see!) Santa brought her 20 cans!! and NO, she won't share :)

now, is it just me, or does time have a way of increasing warp speed?? please, oh please slow down for just a little while! i keep telling myself "next month" but not this time... next month i will be in CA for CHA. i am delighted to have been invited to teach a one day class in San Diego and a two night class in Orange County. I am SOO excited to see, visit, laugh, play, splash paint with my old friends.. write me if you want details. look out California:: here i come !

next up: the winners of the "test" :) i'll also be adding a comment to that post. thank you friends, for reassuring an apparent needy blogger

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Teri!! Can't wait to see you again in CA!

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Teri, I was just checking your blog to see how things are going with you. This is a great picture of your mom! Would you believe she gave us a can of that stew when we were there in June?! She had just received several cans from her sister, and she insisted that we take one.

We are hoping to visit again this summer, and I was wondering if June would work out for you. I know how busy you are, so if you can, let me know what's good for you.

Love, Connie

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home