Friday, March 07, 2008

California Classes

As promised, here are some pictures from my classes in CA. I had an absolute BLaST and I think the participants did, too. The class was "Color and Calligraphic Painting" It was a one day class in San Diego and 2 evenings in Orange County. I think we ALL could have enjoyed another day! But we did accomplish a fair amount of work


 Everyone was busy painting their color wheels and prepared papers

This was our Community supply table in San Diego

..and me, holding up one of my demo pieces
Then it was onto Orange County for more fun!



Painters in action!

We had a supply in OC, too! I basically supplied everything but the brushes!


And finally, just one of the many gorgeous pieces painted!
Thanks everybody!! I had the Best time playing and splashing paint with you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee Troy said...

Sorry I missed your workshop Teri. I hope to take the next one in LA. I really appreciate your talent and marketing skills. I have lots to learn it seems. Thanks for setting such high standards.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home