Tuesday, April 15, 2008

check it out!



One of my most recent Scrapbook releases is my "Mother Earth" collection. I had SOO much fun creating this line... using LoTs of recycled stuff: fun, fun, FUN!! There are 4 papers and 2 sticker sheets: cardstock stickers and chipboard stickers... in stores Now!




Now, Creative Imaginations is inviting YOU to the challenge!! Check out their Blog and see a cool project by one of our designers, Linda. There is a link on CI's site to see more of her work.

You can use any of their papers in the challenge to win prizes! I know... not everyone is a scrapbooker (including me.. shhhh!) but I still use my papers and stickers on altered books, journals, cards.

More news soon!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are truly beautyful. not only the design but also the theme. great work!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home