Monday, August 23, 2010

Me and my drum ;)



We do a LOT of drumming around here in Eureka Springs (eternal)!.. so much that I finally broke down and bought myself my own, made for me, drum! - and I LoVe it!! This is my third drum... My first one is made from a BIG cast iron pot: MUCH too heavy to transport! This one is becoming a close companion on outings. Check out the monthly drummings we have at Basin Spring Park



Aside from that monthly gathering, there's always a place to drum, dance, sing, play, hug, kiss and frolic! Oh how I love my little town!

Tonight, we're going to a friend's house for feasting before drumming to the full moon rising, around a labyrinth on the King's River. Hey! We might even howl ;) I'll be sure to have my camera





3 Comments:

Blogger letterlady said...

It's so good to see you so happy! Love the idea of the drums. I drum my fingers all the time and think I'd love a drum like yours one day. ENJOY!!!!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Adriana said...

Love drumming!
A friend of mine loaned me his drum so I can practice.

Love your art! I signed up for your online class Teri,looking forward to it !

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Terri, I'm looking for a friend I went to High Sch with in Franklin Tn graduaring in 1986...was it you??? if so or not, email me at kablam01@bellsouth.net

Thanks!
Melanie Mashburn Ponton

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home