Thursday, April 02, 2009

Understanding Color

NOW open for enrollment at My Creative Classroom !!



I Am SOOOO excited. I LOVE to share my joy of color enthusiasm! .. or as a friend would say "colorgasm" ! A 4-week interactive class, resulting in a handy accordion book as a future reference. Fun and Easy! One of Jim's favorite sayings!

I hope you'll join me on my new adventure. The world of teaching and learning online is gaining excellent ground, not to mention cost effective. I am looking forward to diving in head first!


When I first worked this lesson into another class I teach, I thought my students would hate me. Instead, they developed the same obsession I have and actually THaNKeD me for saving them tons of $$$ on 'pretty tubes of color at the art store'. For me, exploring color will be a continuing adventure.. the more I learn, the more I want to discover!

Hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Anonymous colleen said...

Teri, Your class went even BEYOND my expectations!!! It was amazing! I thought I knew it all... LOL but you really sparked a love of EXPERIMENTING with color... thank you SO much!

5:36 PM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks, Mz Colleen! with all your experience, i reckon that's a mighty fine compliment: going beyond your expectations.

isn't it fascinating to learn what we thought we knew.. or something like that! me? i know nothing!!! i already KNoW I have whole wide world of stuff to explore. somehow, i usually end up with a pen or brush, of some kind, well, i guess that's what i do.

i'm delighted you enjoyed my class!!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are actually various titles attached to this type of job.
You become an educator to your patients and have the
daunting task of being sure they receive all the support and preparation they require to
return home. As a masseuse, you also have the opportunity to earn tips.
My web page: treating menopausal depression

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home