Thursday, December 18, 2008

Heaven

it all started on a cold winter morning last week. The door bell rang. It was the FedEx driver with a special delivery. It my latest studio addition! OH BoY!! I could hardly wait to get it to my studio.




After the long haul down the stairs the pieces started to come into place. The Original Scrapbox is a scrapbooking storage system with a fold out table and cabinets for your home and or studio. This art and craft organizing armoire easily converts into a storage for all your creative uses. It offers shelving, racks, carry totes, ribbon boxes, drawers and then some. Go see for yourself!

As Jim assembled the components, all I could do was pace the floor :) wondering how and where and where and how to place the ALL the shelves and bins. Talk about flexibility!! AND, for the chaos lover in you, I made sure I had my messy, chaotic table in the foreground :)



And here she is, in all her beauty. My New Scrapbox.. which is actually going to serve me better as an Art Supply Station. Eventually, it be filled with paints and all manner of things. I suppose it will all be up to Grace..


Of course, our little helper doggy, Kona puppy was more than happy to strike a pose  

I'm still organizing the shelves and bins and have been slowly getting things together, mixing it up with various art deadlines. SOO.. this is Stage one, Stage two is in progress so watch for more pics! SOON! I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger karlene said...

congratulations! I hope it is everything you were hoping for!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home