Sunday, December 07, 2008

After Love comes Heaven!

Have you ever thought how cool it would be to have ALL your stuff (scrapbook papers, paints, brushes, colored pencils, stamps and stamp pads, you name it!) all in one convenient storage unit that doesn't take up much space? Well, I found it!! Last week I ordered a "ScrapBox".The Original Scrapbox is a scrapbooking storage system with a fold out table and cabinets for your home and or studio. This art and craft organizing armoire easily converts into a storage for all your creative uses. It offers shelving, racks, carry totes, ribbon boxes, drawers and then some. Go see for yourself!

                                          

clicking the image above will take directly to their home page where you can watch video demos of this unique product. When ordering, type "100SHIP" OR "terimartin" in the coupon section of the order form to get $100 off shipping! I would LOVE to hear back from anyone who has this or plans to get it..... I can't wait to get mine and you can be sure I'll have studio shots as I decide what to put where when my Scrapbox After months of researching built in cabinets for my studio, this product is almost a steal!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo jealuous - have wanted one of these for years! A collage artist's dream!

Enjoy your good fortune! I am looking forward to seeing pics of it in your studio!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no.

Oh NO...

3:49 PM  
Blogger teri said...

Oh yes, OH YES!!!!

It's here and and and....slowly working on what to put where. stay tuned for pics

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home