Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little more from CHA

Taking a quick moment to share a few more things from CHA. Here is a picture of me with my designer Showcase. Thanks to my awesome agent a Penny Lane for sending this to me

And here she is, my lovely agent at Penny lane in her booth on the show floor. Renee is ALWAYS busy.. a real go-getter! She was either on the phone with customers or busy showing books and samples to an interested manufacturer

And here I am, in front of my display area in the Creative Imaginations booth. This was on the last day. I think I look a  little worse from wear and tear :)



And here's a peek at my "Asian Way" collection, releasing next month!



At the end of the show, everyone was lulling around, counting down those last few minutes. This is a picture of the amazing folks behind the scenes at Creative Imaginations.



Also, take a look at the video made by Jenn Mason. Jenn Is a CI artist who does some amazing stuff! I'm beginning to wonder if she has learned the secret to adding hours to the day.. OR does she sleep?? check her latest blog with a cool interview here

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Pittman said...

Cool stuff, Teri.
I'll bet your mind was just pinging with all that creativity at CHA.

What talent

V

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn Mason said...

Teri, You're so funny. I don't sleep, I don't clean the house, I'm a bad mom, know one knows if I'm a good cook 'cause I'm never doing it and I forget birthdays. That's how I fit it all in. Oh yeah, and lots and lots of passion! (all kinds)
Thanks for the link too!
J

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home