Saturday, January 08, 2005

shoulda, woulda coulda...

from the studio

so i'm at this wonderful calligraphy society event today, playing with lots of fun stuff with many of my favorite people and sharing lots of laughs! do i have my camera? no. and to think here is a rare time when i am out and about. shame on me! and there were lots of photo opportunities. phooey. let this be a lesson to me.

we had a blast doing many different things: we made cards using embellishments from designing with fun foam, trinkets with shrink plastic, nifty brush letters, acrylic skin??? don't ask!!

if you were there today and are reading this entry-- what FuN!! i've said before and i will say again how much i ALwAYs enjoy spending a creative day with you! Hi O!!!! LoVed signing your "t" today

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Gosh Teri..I just now found my personal "Hi O" and it was such a nice surprise...I really like your blogging and intend to visit often. Wish you so much good things and of course you will find them...'cause that is the kinda gal you are...LuvO

10:03 AM  
Blogger teri said...

thanks, O! yer such a sweetie! i'm coming to OC for Sharon's workshop. will i see you ther?

hugs, teri

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home